Eat any good books lately?

I just finished a great book Tuesday night, and I wanted to recommend it to everyone. It's called The Time Traveller's Wife, and it's by Audrey Niffenegger. I'd forgotten what it is to be engrossed in a great work of fiction. This book has such a compelling story line that you won't be able to put it down.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

So you going to lend it to me when I come back?

George said...

Unfortunately it's not my book to lend. I'm sure you could scrounge up enough coffee money to get your own copy. :)

Ryan said...

Well you did indeed end up lending it to me. And I have gotten nicely into it now. It is a very neat and different book. I can't wait to get deeper into it.

The neat part (which is also what makes it unique) is how it is written fromt he point of view of two different characters, but also at different ages. I'll have to say that the ones written from the 6 year old girl's point of view are not the easiest to read.