Well, I got to go sailing with Carolyn, her dad, and her grandfather, up at Fifty Point last Sunday. It was quite fun, and I took pictures, but both my lenses and CCD (digital equivalent of film) are dirty, so the pictures did not turn out, and I am just fed up. So I will be trying to clean everything this weekend, and hopefully all will be well again.
Also this weekend, besides cleaning my camera, Carolyn and I are going up to her family's land up near Tobermory. We'll be camping, maybe hiking, and checking out Flowerpot Island. I hope to do some night photography too, because it should be splendidly clear up there.
What else? Oh, my basketball team was this close to winning our first game of the season. We played the other 0-4 team, but we only had 4 people show up, so we had to borrow two players from the other team. We ended up losing by 3 points, but we played really well, and I'm proud of the guys.
I feel remiss for not posting any pictures, so here's a photo of the shoes I bought in Arizona (Ryan helped me pick them out.)



1 comments:
They are slick shoes. But they are no sailing pictures. How bad could the CCD have been? Bad enough to throw away all the pictures you took?
Post a Comment