Photo: the 'stang

Powerful, yet graceful. It commands the respect of its peers. It purrs while it's idle and roars on the highway. It is, the Ford Mustang.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

You know, this photo is very well done. You'd think it was taken from some Ford advertising...

George said...

Thanks :) It's not so great when you view it full size, because you notice that it's a bit blurry. I probably should have used a tripod, but I thought the park ranger was going to come by and chase me out with his shotgun.

Ryan said...

Were you being chased by the ranger for a long while?

Anonymous said...

Now that you have been taking all these great photos, it is starting to catch up with you! My dad would like you to go camera shopping with him when you get back. Start doing research. I think he wants a point and shoot.
Great shot. I as well want to hear about your run in with the law.

George said...

Hmm... okay, so perhaps I exaggerated the park ranger piece a little bit. Essentially, I noticed that he seemed to be circling the park, and stopping by my parked car. I am intimidated by park rangers with scary southern accents, so I hurried up my photo taking and left the area. I can't say I necessarily "saw" a shotgun... but I'm sure he had one, and he probably wasn't afraid to use it.