Gone already

So not a few days after she arrived, Carolyn is now on her way back home. The trip was too short, but they always are. We certainly made the most of it, and we have the pictures to prove it (hopefully... I haven't looked at them yet, but we took a few hundred photos between us.) I will be posting them hopefully sooner than later, though I would like to post my pictures from last weekend first. Plus, I still have to deal with shipping somebody's stuff back home. So don't hold your breath...

But, in case anyone was dying to know, the mule ride was awesome! Yes, I am still sore in places I'd rather not be sore, but it was so worth it.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

That is the way of the desert. When ever someone comes to visit they are gone before you know it.

I am looking forward to those pictures...but also to having my stuff back. And you aren't there for much longer...so we'll see if you or my stuff gets back first. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you George for looking after Ryan's possessions for him. He need to be taken care of.

Ryan said...

So, no one had problems with the mules? Weren't thrown off or anything like that?