Carolyn, Ryan, Joy, and I went on a walk around St. Jacobs today, taking advantage of the rare winter weather. So I decided to put my lens through the paces. Here are some sample shots... they aren't all that great, but they do demonstrate the fantastic range of focal lengths. The frigid conditions made me very thankful that I did not need to switch lenses. The VR (vibration reduction) does actually work pretty well. I will post some comparison photos later on.
Breaking in the new lens
on Sunday, February 05, 2006
Labels:
photo
Carolyn, Ryan, Joy, and I went on a walk around St. Jacobs today, taking advantage of the rare winter weather. So I decided to put my lens through the paces. Here are some sample shots... they aren't all that great, but they do demonstrate the fantastic range of focal lengths. The frigid conditions made me very thankful that I did not need to switch lenses. The VR (vibration reduction) does actually work pretty well. I will post some comparison photos later on.



3 comments:
there's only one photo?
ah I see they are there now :)
george! this picture is amazing!
Post a Comment