Introducing...

I'd like to introduce the world to the newest member of the Vnoucek family: Ethan Alexander Vnoucek. He was born on June 29th at 7:51pm after putting Carolyn through 15 hours of labour. He weighed in at 7lbs 7oz, and measurement by committee has decreed that he's about 20 and 3/4 inches long.


We are all home now: safe, sound, and sleep-deprived. Mom and son are struggling through a night and day of cluster-feeding, and I'm helping where I can. It's not glamorous, but I don't think there's a word for the amount of awesomeness I'm feeling. :)

More pictures to come.

6 comments:

Pat Wightman said...

Congratulations!!
He looks very comfy and quiet in the beautiful photo of him. Can't wait to meet him in person. Take care for now and try to get some sleep.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Carolyn & George. Now begins your life long journey of parenthood. Enjoy !!

Wendy said...

He is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to meet him - glad to hear you are all well. X

Ryan said...

What a cute little boy. Congratulations to both of you.

I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

By the way, he'll be cluster feeding well into his early 20s. ;)

mjh said...

My best wishes for all three of you: happiness, joy, and, wonder!!!!Peggy

Anonymous said...

One of the most beasutiful baby pics I have EVER seen. Very tasteful and classy. Good job on the baby-making too.