
Yum
Originally uploaded by George Vnoucek
I never noticed this feature before in flickr. Here is one of many photos taken last long weekend in Goderich with the Wightenburgs, Caroline and Justin, Adam, and Lacey.
you've read it... you can't un-read it!

I never noticed this feature before in flickr. Here is one of many photos taken last long weekend in Goderich with the Wightenburgs, Caroline and Justin, Adam, and Lacey.
4 comments:
I am trying to figure out which flickr feature you are talking about, but it has me stumped.
I do like the photo.
I too have know idea what George is talking about... I think we all know you can link to a photo. ;)
Ah, but did you know you could do so magically from flickr by clicking on the Blogger button?
No, I did not--you left out that important piece of information.
Post a Comment