Another photoroam, this one with Richard last weekend while Carolyn was at a scrapbooking retreat. We had originally intended to visit Elmira and partake in the annual Maple Syrup Festival but the chill in the air was not enough to drive the hoards away; thus, we gave up on a parking spot and headed towards the great beyond. Halfway to the great beyond we realized it was closed for renovations, so we turned around and headed to Elora. Click
here for some shots from the trip:

For fun I took a series of shots to see how well they would stitch together into a panoramic image. Here is the result. The second image is simply a cropped version of the first.


The man with the plan...

Caught unaware

Ok, just try to tell me that - at first glance - this doesn't look like a
Klingon Bird of Prey. Be honest.
5 comments:
You can never go wrong in Elora, lovely place:)
How was that 'caught unaware' taken (how many cameras), and did you see the shape in the weir before taking the picture?
Ever curious mom
I've just browsed through your Flickr and saw the comment on Jack, just in case you will join that group - his full name is Wolfman Jack, because that's exactly how he looked when he was small:)
Mom
P.S. And yes, I gave him that name because you're all too young to remember his namesake:P
For the 'caught unaware' photo, I was holding Richard's other lens for him, and I never pass up an opportunity for a good reflection.
I'm not sure if I recognized the peculiar shape before or after the photo, but there was some reason I was drawn to it.
Yep, Klingon Bird of Prey - very cool :)
Nah nothing like a Klingon Bird of Prey the head is all wrong.
Maybe a Romulan Veles Frigate or a D'deridex Warbird would be closer.
(Still great piccies though, however if you spent more time inside watching Star Trek instead out in the fresh air with your Camera...)
:-)
Post a Comment