Life on the other side of the lens

Last week Carolyn and I had an engagement photo shoot with our wedding photographer. It allowed us to get a feel for how he works, and we will also be getting a photo album out of it (that matches our wedding album). The only thing I specified was that we wanted the photos to be 'naturey', so we ended up in mosquito-infested Forks of the Credit Provincial Park. It was actually the first time we got to do any hiking this year so for that alone it was great. When it came time to do the photos it was a bit awkward at first but once we learned to ignore the cameras and just concentrate on ourselves it was pretty fun. I think we spent about 3-4 hours walking around and taking photos.

Here is a link to some of the photos.

Thanks to Justin and Michelle for an awesome evening.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Only 45 days to go! Will we be ready? I think we look too calm in those pictures ;)

Anonymous said...

Beatiful pictures and nary a mosquito bite.

Dundas mom