When did you get your kitchen done?!!! It's very nice, and the dirt is, I suppose, from getting a jump start on gardening. I don't see Jack though, he loves dirt:)
WOW - and I didn't believe Dave when he said that you had the dishwasher under the counter. Looks awesome! Can't wait to use it :) Well some of the time - I'm sure I'll want my fix of Harvey's etc as well. Looks great guys - keep the photos coming!
3 comments:
When did you get your kitchen done?!!!
It's very nice, and the dirt is, I suppose, from getting a jump start on gardening.
I don't see Jack though, he loves dirt:)
Mom
WOW - and I didn't believe Dave when he said that you had the dishwasher under the counter. Looks awesome! Can't wait to use it :) Well some of the time - I'm sure I'll want my fix of Harvey's etc as well. Looks great guys - keep the photos coming!
Wendy
Sorry to disappoint, but this isn't our house. Do you think we make that much money that we can redo our entire kitchen??? :)
Post a Comment