
I don't know if many of you have one of these, but if you don't, you should get one. They're great! It's this big box that transforms dirty dishes into clean ones! We got ours on Wednesday, and we just love it. All you need to do is feed it small blue tablets, add water and electricity (always a pleasant mixture), and it does the rest. Ingenious.



6 comments:
They are a great invention, no home should be without one.
BTW, is that a speck of dust on your len (or sensor)?
if only Calvin could see this:D;
and as for this wondrous big box - it's not as benign as you might think. It scratches and makes noises. If yours does not, then I want to know where it was born
Ryan: yes, that's more than just a speck of dust. I think it's a small rodent or something, sitting on my sensor.
Mom: no scratches yet, and the noises are negligable since we run it while we're at work. The only complaint is that it takes a while to do it's thing, but, since we just turn it on in the morning, it's not a big deal.
Let me just say for a moment how ridiculously jealous I am of you!
I am dreading going home to the days where I will be the one to transform dirty dishes into clean ones. :(
But congrats on no longer having to do yours!
It will definitely come in handy on Sunday - wish we could be there! The KT will be happily fed I'm sure :)
Its all relative really, once you get used to it, it becomes an arguement about emptying it, instead of whose going to wash up :)
Although now you've got free time from not having to wash up, if fancied spending it taking a few photos of the new house and the decorating progress, Wendy and I are waiting with baited breath...
Post a Comment