Here are some photographs I took the other day. The first in each pair is the object at full-scale. The second photo is a section of the object, but it is not cropped or zoomed or digitally altered in any way.
So did you happen to buy a macro lens? Cause it sure looks like it from the types of photos you are taking? And the lens cap looks different. It is ok, I won't tell Carolyn. ;)
5 comments:
So did you happen to buy a macro lens? Cause it sure looks like it from the types of photos you are taking? And the lens cap looks different. It is ok, I won't tell Carolyn. ;)
Hehehehehe... the truth will be revealed in time. Muahahahaha.
I don't think you can hide it with those pictures. They kinda scream MACRO. So out with it!
You bought another lens?!
Worth every penny; you must have stopped drooling already though, don't see any drops, haha. So which one's next:)
Post a Comment