https://find.intelius.com/search-name.php?searchform=name
It's SUPER-CREEPY!!! For only $49.99, you can do a complete background check on practically ANYONE! Here's what you can get:
Includes current & previous addresses, alias names, roommates, relatives, family members, marriage, divorce, neighbors, property ownership, legal judgments & more personal profile info.
Aaaaaaaahhh! And I found out how old Corey is, and who is parents are, just by looking him up! I can only imagine for another fifty bucks, I could have a web-cam installed in his room! The funny thing is, the motto of this website is: "building trust". Wow, they put so much spin on that I hardly noticed it was spying.
I realize that most, if not all of the information is probably in public records... but still, it's disconcertingly easy. Stalking... fun for all ages!
(PS: if anyone knows Corey... can you let him know his cell phone is on the way?)



6 comments:
Ah, isn't the USA a fun place. And don't forget all those gas pumps asking for your zip code. I wouldn't be suprised if they are tracking your every location. Maybe you can "Find Corey Now for new low price of $74.99".
They even seem to have Lacey w/ her address and phone number (only $7.99). Or you can join their club and get 10% off.
Thankfully I'm out of here in a couple weeks.
I just checked, and they don't have me on file. :) I was thinking that since I opened a bank account I may be in the USA records.
Hey you can even save 10% on all your purchases for a year by joining their club. . . think of all the money you could save on your stalking ;)
There will be a whole new generation of discount stalkers.
Poor Corey!
Well...I'm drunk.
Post a Comment